“today i’m going to make a rocket . . .”
Create & Play with these free play kits. This kit contains 10 large 15g pots of FoamClay. Designed for childminders, nurseries and schools who already have plenty of tools and accessories.
Follow the instructions with your children helping them to form the basic shapes of the models. There are size suggestions for the various parts of the models but dont worry there is always plenty of clay if they go a little over.
Encourage children to explore and make discoveries using their tools. Dont forget to have a camera ready to capture the creations, particularly if they are to be used during your observations. The photographs will become the documentation of the learning process. Children can reflect on what they made, how the clay felt, what they were thinking, what they noticed, what they discovered…
The FoamClay products will provide many hours of play. The children might use some of the materials in many new and novel ways. These materials are designed to provoke curiosity and exploration of new ideas.
Some of the benefits of FoamClay’s unique kits
- Ready to complete, guided EYFS observation sheets. Save time and effort while enjoying these structured activities.
- The included modelling and colour mixing guides for parents, grandparents, carers and childminders help the children explore the colours, texture and skills involved in creating these fantastic gifts.
- Mess Free, non toxic & non staining
- Soft & light, doesnt need glue
- Air dries naturally with super vibrant colours
- Mixes like paint
- Suitable from 36 months